Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Recurring Login Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a 2018 Tesla model s 100d with the mcu2 and have premium connectivity. I have logged into Spotify premium in the car, and am able to stream and play music without an issue. My login works just fine, however every time I get out of the car and come back, Spotify requests me to login again. It does not remain logged in regardless of the profile. It seems to reset every time I get out of the car. I have tried rebooting the car multiple times and that doesn’t seem to resolve anything. Any guidance would be appreciated, it doesn’t seem like this is an issue I can find anyone else having.

As Model X 2021 owner in EU, I have similar issue now. The problem started after one software update that allows different car users profile to have different media credentials. Spotify does not remain logged in regardless of the profile. Waiting for solutions.

Reactions: Ozboz7
As Model X 2021 owner in EU, I have similar issue now. The problem started after one software update that allows different car users profile to have different media credentials. Spotify does not remain logged in regardless of the profile. Waiting for solutions.
I don’t have it every time but yah - same issue just signs out on all profiles