Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify - song list emptied

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It happens once in a while in mine. The list will come back if you logout and login again, which requires touching a few buttons and you can't do it while driving. Became a habit for me to leave music playing when I leave my car, song will start playing next time I drive, if not, I know I have to do the logout-login exercise before I leave car park

Seems this problem was there since introduction of Spotify, hope they will fix it later

While glitchy, i can appreciate we even have spotify at all. (i think this is probably the only advantage we have over the north american cars).

Please don't let the Transport Dictators know we even have a previously played list or else they might ban that too.

It happens once in a while in mine. The list will come back if you logout and login again, which requires touching a few buttons and you can't do it while driving. Became a habit for me to leave music playing when I leave my car, song will start playing next time I drive, if not, I know I have to do the logout-login exercise before I leave car park

Seems this problem was there since introduction of Spotify, hope they will fix it later

tries resetting the log in as you described. It worked. Thanks

My spotify has never been able to save any songs/artists/lists. I have to voice search the files that I want everytime I drive like some savage

when song is playing, there is a + icon. Press on the + icon, the song will be saved into the song list. Note that you cannot create your own playlists if you are under Tesla default account

when song is playing, there is a + icon. Press on the + icon, the song will be saved into the song list. Note that you cannot create your own playlists if you are under Tesla default account

thanks, now i know why it isn't saving fav songs after i "+" them. i use the tesla default login in the car, to separate it from my own spotify account on my phone. The thinking was that the missus (who doesn't have her personal spotify) can save her fav's in the car as well without messing with mine