Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify stabilized in 2020.24.6.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been using the 2020.24.6.9 update for a couple of weeks and I am now certain that the Spotify app is much more stable than it has been. In the past, when I got into the car in the morning, the Spotify app would be reset, and when attempting to look at a library, it would initially hang. Every.Single.Time. So there would be a several minute delay before the app was actually operational. Now, I find the last song I was playing when I get in the car in the morning and I don't think I have seen it hang. This is a very welcome change. Formerly, the app was usable, but barely. Now it is much much better.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems it used to fail almost always when I would start off. I’ve thought it might be due to switching between WiFi and cellular networks. But I’ve also noticed lately that hasn’t happened anymore and I’m on 2020.24.6.9 too. Nice to get confirmation that others see that too.