Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify w/ V10 update

M3LL0

Sep 23, 2019
Georgia
Anyone else having issues with Spotify? For me when the song ends, it won’t load the next song unless I press the next button. Pretty great that they gave us SR* owners the streaming app as well!

Reactions: malou

mightymouse

Aug 11, 2019
Albany
I d
I used Soundiiz to migrate 700+ thumbed up Pandora songs over to Spotify premium. Cost me $5 for 1 month of service even though I only needed it for 15 minutes... But it was good enough to save my 7 years of music preferences.
I did the same but was lucky enough to only have 230 songs in my thumbs up playlist. I was able to transfer 200 for free, so just added the additional. Folllowing the artist stations was easy enough to do.

Reactions: Jazz_MIII

ybbor

Aug 1, 2017
San Diego
When I play a playlist through spotify, I can see the list in my cars "recent" list, but I can't figure out how to have it go on to the favorites list with my slacker and podcasts.

What am i missing? Is it on the spotify computer interface?

Thanks!

BobAbooey

Oct 12, 2018
usa
I just signed up for a Spotify account does anyone know what happens if I let my daughter sign-in to my account on her iPhone will it stop playing in the car?

N.Y.R.

Mar 30, 2019
Calgary
How can I get the voice activation to play the song automatically? Say I say “play old town road” - it just goes to the search results? How do I know the search result will open slacker or Spotify?

Reactions: alexGS

TBax

May 31, 2018
El Segundo
I just got version 10 and was really excited to get Spotify for podcasts, since I have issues with TuneIn properly loading podcast. Unfortunately it doesn't look the Shopify Tesla app currently supports podcasts without doing a workaround using playlists. Hopefully in the future they change this and support podcasts as well since TuneIn is garbage.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC