Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify w/ V10 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I d
I used Soundiiz to migrate 700+ thumbed up Pandora songs over to Spotify premium. Cost me $5 for 1 month of service even though I only needed it for 15 minutes... But it was good enough to save my 7 years of music preferences.
I did the same but was lucky enough to only have 230 songs in my thumbs up playlist. I was able to transfer 200 for free, so just added the additional. Folllowing the artist stations was easy enough to do.

Reactions: Jazz_MIII
When I play a playlist through spotify, I can see the list in my cars "recent" list, but I can't figure out how to have it go on to the favorites list with my slacker and podcasts.

What am i missing? Is it on the spotify computer interface?

Thanks!

I just got version 10 and was really excited to get Spotify for podcasts, since I have issues with TuneIn properly loading podcast. Unfortunately it doesn't look the Shopify Tesla app currently supports podcasts without doing a workaround using playlists. Hopefully in the future they change this and support podcasts as well since TuneIn is garbage.