Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify weirdness since the 44.10.1 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveW

May 21, 2019
Beds, UK
On the school run we normally listen to my daughters playlist on random, since the update with Spotify improvements (side note: it still can't find some of my uniquely named playlists) it has twice now played one song, whilst displaying the details of another!

Anyone else? Might give it a reboot for good measure, although won't find out if it's worked for a week or so, as she's now home for a week thanks to someone in her class bubble getting the dreaded COVID :/

yep, same for me, tried to start a playlist and kept defaulting to some random song ignoring my commands. a different play list worked fine. apart from that it is much better, the curated playlists appear and finally podcasts are showing!

On the school run we normally listen to my daughters playlist on random, since the update with Spotify improvements (side note: it still can't find some of my uniquely named playlists) it has twice now played one song, whilst displaying the details of another!

Anyone else? Might give it a reboot for good measure, although won't find out if it's worked for a week or so, as she's now home for a week thanks to someone in her class bubble getting the dreaded COVID :/
Some of my playlists disappeared, a re-boot seems to have fixed the issue (so far).

Reactions: DaveW