Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify won’t sign in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m trying to access Spotify on my M3 that I collected on Tuesday but it just sits there on the signing in screen… is this happening to anyone? My premium connectivity trial is activated so I don’t know why this isn’t working…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 100
I’m trying to access Spotify on my M3 that I collected on Tuesday but it just sits there on the signing in screen… is this happening to anyone? My premium connectivity trial is activated so I don’t know why this isn’t working…
Are you using Tesla account? or your own spotify account? It has been reported in the past that using free spotify accounts to log in creates some sort of errors or not able to log in. I wasn't able to log in using my free account so using the Tesla account now. That creates another set of problems of losing all your playlist fav albums etc., So you may have to use the mobile/watch to connect with Tesla over bluetooth and play your lists. Again this comes with limitation in terms of what you can browse. Also the quality over bluetooth isn't great. But I am not an audiophile so not that bothered.

Last edited: