Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify won't load content

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a big spotify user so it was great to see that come via update. Frequently though - like more often than not - spotify will not load content. After selecting it, I'll get to the playlists / artists / etc screen, select playlist for instance, and then just get the spinning wheel, and content never loads, even giving it 2+ minutes or more. This seems to happen whether I'm connected to my home wifi or out on mobile. Anyone else have this difficulty or a way to resolve? I can play from phone of course, but not always convenient to do so.

I'm a big spotify user so it was great to see that come via update. Frequently though - like more often than not - spotify will not load content. After selecting it, I'll get to the playlists / artists / etc screen, select playlist for instance, and then just get the spinning wheel, and content never loads, even giving it 2+ minutes or more. This seems to happen whether I'm connected to my home wifi or out on mobile. Anyone else have this difficulty or a way to resolve? I can play from phone of course, but not always convenient to do so.
Spotify was working for me perfectly until the latest update I've received 2019.40.50.7. Now songs don't load on a very regular basis.

It's really frustrating.

Mine has done this since it was first made available. I have to switch over to Streaming or Careoke once or twice before Spotify finally loads anything. I really hope they revamp their implementation of it, it’s barely functional, and the layout/organization is pretty awful. Albums not sorted alphabetically, etc. I reboot the MCU after every update, but it still sucks. The upside is that it is totally fixable, so hopefully Tesla does at some point soon.

Reactions: thedm96