Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to the happy owners of first deliveries of Model S, the EU-spec car doesn't support Spotify. As far as I know Slacker is US-only. Spotify doesn't work with the web player either. In other words, there's currently no music streaming service available for EU owners. Is this information correct?

If yes, has anyone heard anything from Tesla about plans of introducing support for any music streaming service for EU customers. Any ETA?

Thanks! :)

According to the happy owners of first deliveries of Model S, the EU-spec car doesn't support Spotify. As far as I know Slacker is US-only. Spotify doesn't work with the web player either. In other words, there's currently no music streaming service available for EU owners. Is this information correct?

If yes, has anyone heard anything from Tesla about plans of introducing support for any music streaming service for EU customers. Any ETA?

Thanks! :)

there is internet radio which is called intune or something like that... that let's you play almost any radio station available in the world. this works well in the cities.... but you can run spotify via your iPhone or android phone via Bluetooth with no problems

there is internet radio which is called intune or something like that... that let's you play almost any radio station available in the world. this works well in the cities.... but you can run spotify via your iPhone or android phone via Bluetooth with no problems

Yeah, in the end I use my iphone for the audio source. Via bluetooth its pretty painless, although in the Roadster it is better as it connects automatically while in the S I have to select the iphone as a source each time.

Its a shame not to be able to use the main screen but I think it is also too much to expect there to be all the apps on there to satisfy everyone. For instance I'm a podcast fan and would like a podcast app.

What would be excellent would be a way to have the iphone screen appear on the central display because it is soooo tiny in comparison! Would also mean that we could access any and all apps without having to install anything in the car system. We could also watch videos, when stopped of course :)

Mark