TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spotify

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Joetnr1, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Moderator

So nice the car keeps getting better through free upgrades. Thank you Tesla!

Here's hoping for 4G and especially a better functioning internet browser, which is still too slow and too unresponsive to touching/clicking.

2. wayner

wayner Active Member

New cars in NA have shipped with LTE for about six months and older cars can be upgraded. Mine has been upgraded but the browser is still extremely slow - so it isn't an issue of internet speed.

3. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Active Member

And I wish we had.

Hope we get them at one point in the future, otherwise automatic parking will be without automatic charging. /end of off-topic comment/

4. David100

David100 Member

Do we have adjustable level headlight in EU ? Sure ? I have a EU 85D built in April and was not aware of that. Somebody can confirm ? Where are the settings ? (Sorry for off topic )

5. Joetnr1

Joetnr1 Member

I'm insanely jealous of Europe currently.

6. doctorwho

doctorwho Active Member

Here in Australia we'd give our right arms for even a poorly functioning browser, we don't have one at all:mad:
    We will have Spotify though when it arrives in Tesla time

7. cynix

cynix Member

Maybe the charging snake can push the charge port door closed after it unplugs itself, so we might not need the motorised charge port door after all…

8. interware.ch

interware.ch Member

Only the cars with standard (coil) suspension have adjustable headlight level. The smart air suspension is auto-leveling. The settings for the coil suspension cars are where you toggle fog lights and such.

9. David100

David100 Member

@Interware : Thank you. I have SAS indeed. So, this explains that.

10. MH_1

MH_1 New Member

Is the delivery with LTE just in the US? I received my S85D in December (in Switzerland) running still on 3G. Can somebody confirm wether in Europe cars are still delivered running on 3G, but in the US LTE??

11. steph37

steph37 Member

Yes no LTE in Europe.

12. kseitzberg

kseitzberg Member

This thread is about spotify?

• Funny x 1
  13. Kratus

Kratus Member

We went a little off topic, but the LTE question is related.

Are the european cars lacking LTE hardware?
    Or is it related with the bundled plan and roaming fees?

14. widodh

widodh Model S 85 and 100D

Indeed! Still no update :( Would really loved it as a christmas present from Tesla.

15. badboy1980

badboy1980 Member

I'm waiting for my spotify update. I heard its rolling out this Monday in the UK. Also, happy Christmas everyone!!

16. widodh

widodh Model S 85 and 100D

That would be great! Although I hoped for christmas. I have two long drives ahead to visit family these days :)

17. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Still no Spotify in Australia. Waiting....waiting.....today is now 5 days long!!

18. Glitch

Glitch Member

Europe the same, I guess they send out the press release to avoid people contacting them that Rdio was no longer working and the Spotify update is not yet ready. Very frustrating as I'm now using my phone to stream although working it is a bit of the ICE age all over again.

19. Kim.T

Kim.T Member

According to beta testers spotify was a part of the 7.1 beta. Spotify is not an isolated release. So either there is a problem with spotify or general problems with 7.1 (AP or other stuff).
    I think it was a good idea not to send software out just before holiday where they can't react if users starts reporting major faults. I would personally rather live without Rdio/spotify for a couple off weeks than driving around with an security issue in AP or other driving related parts of of the software.....

20. Glitch

Glitch Member

You are correct but it would have been better to release spotify as a service release not as a major release.