Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The EU also got the cold weather package before the US and also enjoys a more robust anti-theft alarm system than US cars. Oh and EU vehicles also have adjustable level headlights which we do not have here in the US.

Do we have adjustable level headlight in EU ? Sure ? I have a EU 85D built in April and was not aware of that. Somebody can confirm ? Where are the settings ? (Sorry for off topic )

So nice the car keeps getting better through free upgrades. Thank you Tesla!

Here's hoping for 4G and especially a better functioning internet browser, which is still too slow and too unresponsive to touching/clicking.
Here in Australia we'd give our right arms for even a poorly functioning browser, we don't have one at all:mad:
We will have Spotify though when it arrives in Tesla time

Do we have adjustable level headlight in EU ? Sure ? I have a EU 85D built in April and was not aware of that. Somebody can confirm ? Where are the settings ? (Sorry for off topic )
Only the cars with standard (coil) suspension have adjustable headlight level. The smart air suspension is auto-leveling. The settings for the coil suspension cars are where you toggle fog lights and such.

Is the delivery with LTE just in the US? I received my S85D in December (in Switzerland) running still on 3G. Can somebody confirm wether in Europe cars are still delivered running on 3G, but in the US LTE??

According to beta testers spotify was a part of the 7.1 beta. Spotify is not an isolated release. So either there is a problem with spotify or general problems with 7.1 (AP or other stuff).
I think it was a good idea not to send software out just before holiday where they can't react if users starts reporting major faults. I would personally rather live without Rdio/spotify for a couple off weeks than driving around with an security issue in AP or other driving related parts of of the software.....

According to beta testers spotify was a part of the 7.1 beta. Spotify is not an isolated release. So either there is a problem with spotify or general problems with 7.1 (AP or other stuff).
I think it was a good idea not to send software out just before holiday where they can't react if users starts reporting major faults. I would personally rather live without Rdio/spotify for a couple off weeks than driving around with an security issue in AP or other driving related parts of of the software.....

You are correct but it would have been better to release spotify as a service release not as a major release.