TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spots available for Fremont Plant Tour 11/9

Discussion in 'EVents' started by maduarte, Oct 27, 2016.

1. maduarte

maduarte Member

I have made a reservation for a tour of the Tesla plant for myself + 3 on Wednesday 11/9 at 10am (the day after the presidential election). My companions' plans fell through and I thought I would make the spots open to TMC folks. Note that there is a possibility that I may have to cancel since I'm currently flying out of SFO around 10am, but I'm fairly certain that on the day before I'll be able to change my itinerary to a later flight. If you're interested in joining, please reply here or send me a PM. Bonus points if you're willing to give me a ride from SFO to Fremont and/or return :)

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Did you intend to say "10pm"? I'm confused as to you saying you have a tour time scheduled at the same time as you have booked a flight to depart SFO.

3. maduarte

maduarte Member

Nope, 10am - so this whole plan is contingent on me being able to move my departure to noon or later, but I'm fairly confident I'll be able to do so.

4. maduarte

maduarte Member

Just bumping this to confirm I was able to delay my departure and the tour is a go :) PM me or reply if you want to join.