Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

lennier

Feb 27, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Who was the brown Model S I saw on the corner of Bourke and William in Melbourne CBD about 5:20 today? Tim?

Funny I'd seen all of one car on the road in 3 months prior to pickup, and since then I've seen 3 in 4 days, including 2 on the way home from the delivery!

Dborn

Confirmed
Aug 26, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Funny. I live on the lower North shore. I have a neighbour with one. In the last month I have seen exactly two on the road, and not seen my neighbours car at all!

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
image.jpg

Spotted in Sydney.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC