Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another one in Brisbane.

IMG_3610.JPG

I spotted 2 Teslas in the wild today. One in Hawthorn (driving past my house!) and one in Armadale - both black, both standard issue licence plates. Friends are reporting sightings all the time. There must be a pretty substantial number in Melbourne already. More than we might suspect?

I spotted 2 Teslas in the wild today. One in Hawthorn (driving past my house!) and one in Armadale - both black, both standard issue licence plates. Friends are reporting sightings all the time. There must be a pretty substantial number in Melbourne already. More than we might suspect?

I can tell you that there are indeed a lot of Model S owners and potential Model S owners in Melbourne, and hardly any of them are on here. I tell them about it so they probably lurk around :)

It looks like The Star Supercharger is getting quite popular. Pretty soon there'll be a thread about congestion at the Superchargers. :eek:
Not being much of a gambler, I only once visited The Star once before buying Model S, and I try to spend money there whenever I Supercharge. Haven't found many places that take my fancy other than Din Tai Fung. What do people do when at The Star?