Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

baillies

Apr 19, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Thanks from me as well LGGD. I have also added to your reputation and hopefully others will too as I think you deserve at least a few stars in recognition of the effort you have put in here!

Blue heaven

Fair Dinkum Tesla
Nov 25, 2014
South West Australia
image.jpg
Spotted in Perth.

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Ok, I've officially taken this on now. LGGD has filled me in on his methodology, so keep the spots coming! Just give me a day or two to get my head around all the data!

Thanks Colina! I was going to suggest putting the info in a Google Docs spreadsheet or something, but if someone is in charge of the data that is all good :)

moemoke

Oct 10, 2014
Moe, Victoria, Australia
Congrats Colina. Here's a few I found on Instagram recently, not sure if they've new spots but I think so

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

There re almost needs to be a public data base so we can check if a
car has been spotted previously, could save you a lot of work!

ColinA

Nov 14, 2015
Gold Coast, Australia
A few more recent spots added to the database...
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Colina. Here's a few I found on Instagram recently, not sure if they've new spots but I think so

There re almost needs to be a public data base so we can check if a
car has been spotted previously, could save you a lot of work!

Yep, have those ones passed onto me, along with a few others I've just posted. Thanks for posting though! I might refine the process a little over time to help with duplication, but for now will just keep it all going as it has been until I'm fully on top of it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nickdp

Feb 7, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Just wondering if the baton has been passed to do this by LGGD to anyone else? I'm happy to to take it on if nobody else has. I think it a very valuable service to the Tesla community!

Good work Colin, this is my favourite thread on the Forum - I'm relieved you're taking up the baton. (also +1 vote of appreciation to LGGD).
Here's another one, spotted in Armadale 15th Dec 2015
IMG_20151215_185003.jpg

ColinA

Nov 14, 2015
Gold Coast, Australia
Good work Colin, this is my favourite thread on the Forum - I'm relieved you're taking up the baton. (also +1 vote of appreciation to LGGD).
Here's another one, spotted in Armadale 15th Dec 2015

Thanks mate... happy to continue the tradition. I think it's a really useful thing for us all.
Already have 1CE 5XD, but thanks for posting!

ColinA

Nov 14, 2015
Gold Coast, Australia
Spotted second time here
watch whole video here: http://www.domain.com.au/news/welco...ty-the-cape-at-cape-paterson-20151218-glno5i/

disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the developer of the Cape..

We already have 1CE-5XD, but great to see it pop up in the video. Personally, I'm all for these kinds of sustainable developments. I was originally attracted to Tesla because I loved the car, but I have found my awareness of sustainability issues grew dramatically as I researched it further, and now that side of it all is very important to me. Interesting that "just a car" could impact my world view so strongly.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC