Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted in George St, Sydney (AUS: 480)

image.jpeg

Drove down? If not you must be in serious withdrawal?!

If you're at the Richmond SC and you see my car (white, number plate VSCOT) say hello.

My Tesla gets body wrapped next week, the Richmond team are removing my mirror caps, carbon fibre rear spoiler etc. this Monday.... I'll then be without my Tesla for 4 days!!! I am already experiencing anxiety.

-ECIT

If you're at the Richmond SC and you see my car (white, number plate VSCOT) say hello.

My Tesla gets body wrapped next week, the Richmond team are removing my mirror caps, carbon fibre rear spoiler etc. this Monday.... I'll then be without my Tesla for 4 days!!! I am already experiencing anxiety.

-ECIT
i feel like a dick for saying it, after all it's only a car, but I hate driving anything else and get grumpy if I have to take an ICE car anywhere, even on a pleasure trip like out to dinner.....

Agreed, I'll be renegade to driving my wife's 6 month old Range Rover....she keeps telling me when I mention that I will miss my Tesla "but darling, it's a top of the line Range Rover"......she just doesn't understand....thinking of that I'll keep it that way as I don't want her driving my Tesla :wink:

-ECIT

-ECIT

No, I fly down each week. I was only at the SC the once this week, but I will keep an eye out on future trips. I'm always up for an excuse to pop in there!

are you getting a colour wrap or clear?

- - - Updated - - -

i feel like a dick for saying it, after all it's only a car, but I hate driving anything else and get grumpy if I have to take an ICE car anywhere, even on a pleasure trip like out to dinner.....

What can I say... I truly feel your pain!