Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Spotted in Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

hey LGGD what do you follow on instagram to get all these images?

Just search #tesla. Lots of chaff to sort from the wheat though.

Looking at all of these spotted images I am struck by the fact that there are very few repeat sightings of the same cars and also very few "that's mine!" claims by members of this forum. It might be a good way to get a better idea of the number of model S cars in Australia if we add up the unique "spots" that LGGD and others keep finding and add the known cars of forum members?

Looking at all of these spotted images I am struck by the fact that there are very few repeat sightings of the same cars and also very few "that's mine!" claims by members of this forum. It might be a good way to get a better idea of the number of model S cars in Australia if we add up the unique "spots" that LGGD and others keep finding and add the known cars of forum members?

You could add a Wiki?*

* My attempt at AQI :p

I keep a tally of unique spots and forum member cars in Queensland. It is still a manageable figure. It would already be a significant undertaking to do the same for NSW or Vic. I think Tesla may be doing much better in Australia than any of us would have predicted.

I keep a tally of unique spots and forum member cars in Queensland. It is still a manageable figure. It would already be a significant undertaking to do the same for NSW or Vic. I think Tesla may be doing much better in Australia than any of us would have predicted.

I'm going to setup an excel spreadsheet as a record of Tesla's on Aussie roads, hopefully we can get a better idea
of how many Tesla's there are on our roads.