Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted In Hollywood: Fisker Test Mule

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might not be able to see in the pictures but the car had sensors taped to its roof, it's trunk, wires black duct taped to the car and manufacturers plates. We get a lot of test mules out here and this looked like those. Not sure what this means. I know they're resurrecting the brand as Karma but it seems odd to see a car being tested unless they changed something on it.

image.jpeg

Was there a smoke detector?

You might not be able to see in the pictures but the car had sensors taped to its roof, it's trunk, wires black duct taped to the car and manufacturers plates. We get a lot of test mules out here and this looked like those. Not sure what this means. I know they're resurrecting the brand as Karma but it seems odd to see a car being tested unless they changed something on it.

View attachment 114397

Hopefully they get it right this time with more range and better infrastructure/technology
certainly one of the sexies 4 door cars on the planet.
My cousin has a fisker. Was lucky enough to get his battery replacement before it went under. Still driving it. Down from 50 mile range to 40. The interior is beautiful glad they went under before gaining toe hold. He said they are going to start producing the same car again but that parade has passed. The solar panel on the roof will power his lighter only