TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Spotted In Hollywood: Fisker Test Mule

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by Mike K, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mike K

Mike K Member

You might not be able to see in the pictures but the car had sensors taped to its roof, it's trunk, wires black duct taped to the car and manufacturers plates. We get a lot of test mules out here and this looked like those. Not sure what this means. I know they're resurrecting the brand as Karma but it seems odd to see a car being tested unless they changed something on it.

image.jpeg

2. larmor

larmor Member

Was there a smoke detector?

3. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

Oh, my! Look at that uneven panel gapping. Tsk, tsk. :tongue:

4. EXOTIC1

EXOTIC1 Member

Hopefully they get it right this time with more range and better infrastructure/technology
    certainly one of the sexies 4 door cars on the planet.

5. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

My cousin has a fisker. Was lucky enough to get his battery replacement before it went under. Still driving it. Down from 50 mile range to 40. The interior is beautiful glad they went under before gaining toe hold. He said they are going to start producing the same car again but that parade has passed. The solar panel on the roof will power his lighter only