Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted.. Solid Black Model Y's....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For your viewing pleasure...

As I was heading to the service center earlier today to pick of my Y, something caught my immediate attention; two Solid Black Model Y's!

As some of you might have already known, I originally ordered Black with White interior.

Spotted were one stealth Performance and the other was LR with Induction.

I guess its safe to say the factory has been spitting out the blacks in limited quantity.

20200427_193409.jpg
20200427_193109.jpg
20200427_193041.jpg

Wondering if anyone has received their black Model Y. If so, how was the paint? Really loving the black with 20" Induction look.
Yes, I received my black Model Y Performance on June 15 (June build date, VIN 12,2xx) and the paint was in excellent shape. There was one blemish upon delivery but the delivery center rep was able to rub it off without leaving any marks or swirls. I'm very happy with the paint on this car.
IMG_1353.jpeg

Reactions: UltradoomY
View attachment 569522

Yes, I received mine on June 30, and just delivered it to my detailed for ppf and ceramic just today.
View attachment 569521
Paint looks great to me, just want to get it protected so it stays that way.
This is the setup I think I want. I've been wanting the performance for a while, but after testing a LR, it was plenty fast. Plus I'd rather save the $10K.

For your viewing pleasure...

As I was heading to the service center earlier today to pick of my Y, something caught my immediate attention; two Solid Black Model Y's!

As some of you might have already known, I originally ordered Black with White interior.

Spotted were one stealth Performance and the other was LR with Induction.

I guess its safe to say the factory has been spitting out the blacks in limited quantity.

View attachment 536685 View attachment 536686 View attachment 536687
neighbor just took delivery on blacked out model Y he says he was told they are all that way now