Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted! Who is waiting for a Y or a 3 in Ottawa/Montreal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see one there with a build date of May 21. Looks like they've been in transit for a while. Most recent arrivals in Ottawa arrived within 10 days of they build date.

My car likely came off the assembly line yesterday, since I have a VIN assigned as of this morning. My delivery window was moved up to June 14-20, so it's going to have to move faster than this batch :)

Good luck with the wait man!
I stopped by the Tesla delivery Centre during my morning errand run as I've done is the last few weeks. There are lot few cars in the back lot now. A truckload of cars had just arrived and was being unloaded.

No M3Ps, but two very nice MYPs were there. The most recent cars in the receiving lot had assembly dates of May 26, so the 10-day transit time seems pretty solid. If this schedule holds, I have hope mine might be delivered sooner considering its build date is June 2. I will definitely be checking back next weekend, lol :)

I stopped by the Tesla delivery Centre during my morning errand run as I've done is the last few weeks. There are lot few cars in the back lot now. A truckload of cars had just arrived and was being unloaded.

No M3Ps, but two very nice MYPs were there. The most recent cars in the receiving lot had assembly dates of May 26, so the 10-day transit time seems pretty solid. If this schedule holds, I have hope mine might be delivered sooner considering its build date is June 2. I will definitely be checking back next weekend, lol :)
Your quoted date of the 19th sounds about right, it would be the exact same amount of days from build to delivery as my identical spec M3P :)

I picked up my MY this weekend (Ottawa). Happy with the experience. We were not rushed at all. Inspected the car, and for the most part no build issues. I just wished it didn't rain right before we got there. I had to put it through a car wash right after.

Talked to the SA and he mentions that they are going through about 20-25 deliveries everyday (which is a lot). Just a frame of reference for anybody waiting.

Reactions: Vawlkus
I stopped by the Ottawa Tesla delivery centre this morning, hoping that my car had potentially came off the delivery truck recently. Unfortunately, mine was nowhere to be seen on the lot, although two MSM M3P with VIN only a few digits off from my white one were there. There was also a M3P in the front lot with the exact same configuration as mine, but with an earlier VIN. Someone must have ordered really early to get ahead of me in the queue, lol.

There are fewer cars on the lot compared to what I've seen in the past weeks. A lot more LR 3s, a handful of SR+. and the M3P. Even a couple of MYPs as well. There Mose recent build date I was was June 2.

I noted a few VINs and build dates, and it's interesting that the VINs do not necessarily correlate with build dates. For example, I saw the following:

983xxx: June 1st
984xxx: May 29th
983xxx: June 1st
984xx: May 29th

Who knows when mine will show up? It's within a few digits of the two that were built on May 29th, but I didn't get a VIN until June 3rd, so I'm not sure when mine was actually built.

And if anybody is considering buying the MSM M3P demo model, be aware that the wheels have some pretty bad curb rash.