Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spreadsheet for line updates (US & Canada)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! May I suggest freezing the top row of Summary, and if possible, having that sheet first?

Oh yeah, thank you very much for the suggestion! I'm used to Excel so I am very open to suggestions and tricks (thankfully, most Excel functions carry over). I moved the tab over (I didn't know if it would show the last tab I was on, or the first - looks like the first) and froze the top row.

I said the same thing on reddIt, but shouldn't the date and times be local time? Or PDT (Tesla's time zone). Heck, even GMT would be better. EDT and no indication of time zone is super confusing.

I would prefer local time zone.

For example, Munich, Germany is bright day light, almost 10AM right now and it's been open for reservation for an hour, so it makes sense if the time would indicate that it's not night time as we are right now in the US.

I said the same thing on reddIt, but shouldn't the date and times be local time? Or PDT (Tesla's time zone). Heck, even GMT would be better. EDT and no indication of time zone is super confusing.

Sorry! My first draft asked for local time (and date), and then I realized Google provides a timestamp already, so I used that. I didn't know how timezones were handled, and assumed Google showed each user local time based on their browser/location. I guessed wrong, so I just updated the headings at least. It might be too late to add the time back in as it would mix EDT and local.

Sorry! My first draft asked for local time (and date), and then I realized Google provides a timestamp already, so I used that. I didn't know how timezones were handled, and assumed Google showed each user local time based on their browser/location. I guessed wrong, so I just updated the headings at least. It might be too late to add the time back in as it would mix EDT and local.

Thanks for the PDT column!