Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring 2013 Get Together in the Bellevue-Seattle-Redmond-Issaquah-Kirkland Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys and Gals, there's not going to be border crossing with cars during this years event. I did cross both borders last year during the 2012 BC2BC solo run. If folks wish to cross borders, it is specifically not part of the rally.

I sincerely hope that we will have a strong showing of ALL models of electric vehicles at the Peace Arch park on Saturday, June 29, 2013. We plan to have government leaders and EV and transportation officials present from both the state of Washington and the province of British Columbia. The folks who organized and implemented the world class West Coast Electric Highway will also be there, as will members of the Electric Vehicle Association. Media will be present to bring public awareness to EVs.

Again, if you organize EV events, please consider hosting your event concurrent with the June 29 launch party at the Peace Arch starting at 9am until 12 noon when the first cars begin the rally. Also, we would like participation at:

July 2, 2013 - 9am, Grant's Pass, Oregon, La Quinta Inn, 243 Northeast Morgan Ln, Grants Pass, (541) 472-1808

July 5, 2013 - 9am, Santa Rosa, California - Hyatt Vineyard Creek, 170 Railroad St, (707) 284-1234

July 7, 2013 - 9am, San Luis Obispo, California - Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo, 333 Madonna Road, (805) 549-0800

While i would love a gathering at the end of the event at San Ysidro, California - McDonalds, 4449 Camino De La Plaza, on the afternoon through late evening of July 7, I also recognize that is tough to plan for. Still, I hope that at least some cars will have web based trackers that we can follow along and some folks might meet up there.

Last edited: