Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring Hawaii Tesla Meet-Up - ideas anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a nationwide group known as Cars and Coffee. It's about showing their cars, trucks and motorcycles to each other. I suspect some of you already knew of this group. It's my understanding it's pretty informal. Walk around looking and taking pictures of each others rides and drink some coffee. Across the country they meet usually once a month. Google for the local chapter's web site. The guys at the SC told me about C&C's local meetings on the 2nd Sat of each month. These days they are meeting at Pier 38. I am planning on showing up this Sat to scope it out. Anyone else interested in showing up?

Oops, the time is 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.

Last edited:
There's a nationwide group known as Cars and Coffee. It's about showing their cars, trucks and motorcycles to each other. I suspect some of you already knew of this group. It's my understanding it's pretty informal. Walk around looking and taking pictures of each others rides and drink some coffee. Across the country they meet usually once a month. Google for the local chapter's web site. The guys at the SC told me about C&C's local meetings on the 2nd Sat of each month. These days they are meeting at Pier 38. I am planning on showing up this Sat to scope it out. Anyone else interested in showing up?

What time?

Oops, the time is 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.

4/12/04 08:10-08:30
Well, that was disappointing but understandable. Even though there was a light rain, there was not a single car or group of guys standing around their cars. Covered all the possible places, nothing. Parked for a while and waited. Nada. Maybe it got cancelled, but there was no notice on the local web site. Maybe next time. :smile:

4/12/04 08:10-08:30
Well, that was disappointing but understandable. Even though there was a light rain, there was not a single car or group of guys standing around their cars. Covered all the possible places, nothing. Parked for a while and waited. Nada. Maybe it got cancelled, but there was no notice on the local web site. Maybe next time. :smile:

That is a bummer. Anybody come by to see Tessie?

Sorry to hear that, Akikiki. I would have been there with you but I forgot that I had to pickup my sister-in-law from the airport and had to tow along the family in the SUV for a 9AM arrival. Hopefully next month more of us can make it.

Was searching for C&C online and found this forum post..looks like they moved it to the Piano lot but not sure what the schedule is...says there's a January one but not Feb and no other posts after....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 118
Talked to Susan at the SC today about our meetup. She said she'd be happy to set up a tour of the SC and even set aside time for test drives if we wanted to bring people interested in the S.

i just need to get back to her with the confirmed date and time and estimated number of people. I'm thinking of bringing a couple of people who want to test drive.

Let me know if Saturday, May 3rd @ 2pm at the SC works. We can hang out there for a couple hours, have people we know do test drives and talk to owners, then head back to town for pupus and drinks at Nico's or somewhere.

am open to suggestions on time and place...

Last edited:
Talked to Susan at the SC today about our meetup. She said she'd be happy to set up a tour of the SC and even set aside time for test drives if we wanted to bring people interested in the S.

i just need to get back to her with the confirmed date and time and estimated number of people. I'm thinking of bringing a couple of people who want to test drive.

Let me know if Saturday, May 3rd @ 2pm at the SC works. We can hang out there for a couple hours, have people we know do test drives and talk to owners, then head back to town for pupus and drinks at Nico's or somewhere.

am open to suggestions on time and place...

Works for me. Well, anywhere and anytime is okay for me. Count on me.