Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring Hawaii Tesla Meet-Up - ideas anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meet-up confirmed at the SC for Saturday May 3, 3 - 6 pm.

I know we originally set up for 2pm, but Susan (sales person there) has blocked off 3 to 6 just for us. Hopefully, that works for everyone..we can always meet outside in the parking lot a little earlier too.

Don't forget to bring your friends for a test drive! I'll need to provide them a headcount by mid-next week so let me know if you'll be attending and if you'll be bringing anyone.

In addition to a tour, i've asked if they could maybe share something extra about the S or Tesla..might as well make it a learning experience too..we'll see what they come up with but let me know if there are any topics you want to hear about.

Should be fun!

I'll be there. I am inviting a bunch of people at work. I think a couple of my coworkers are interested in the test drive.

- - - Updated - - -

Meet-up confirmed at the SC for Saturday May 3, 3 - 6 pm.

I know we originally set up for 2pm, but Susan (sales person there) has blocked off 3 to 6 just for us. Hopefully, that works for everyone..we can always meet outside in the parking lot a little earlier too.

Don't forget to bring your friends for a test drive! I'll need to provide them a headcount by mid-next week so let me know if you'll be attending and if you'll be bringing anyone.

In addition to a tour, i've asked if they could maybe share something extra about the S or Tesla..might as well make it a learning experience too..we'll see what they come up with but let me know if there are any topics you want to hear about.

Should be fun!

I will get you a head count for test drives by early next week.

I had to pick up my Indian today from the shop and I had to charge my MS today. what to do... as I was putting the bike through it's paces on the airport viaduct :)biggrin:zooooooom:scared:) I ran into traffic and was at a complete stop. When the Dolphin Grey MS came up behind me, I got onto the left shoulder so he could pull up on my right. When an unfamiliar face appeared in the open window I kindly introduced myself as a fellow MS owner who was "slummin' it". I asked if he was going to the meet-up on the 3rd and he hadn't heard of it. I guess we have to talk to our advertising agency (nanimac and Akikiki) about those full page newspaper ads. I invited him and told him to look here on TMC for more details.

REMINDER; SPRING MEET-UP AT THE SERVICE CENTER - MAY 3, 3PM - 6PM

If you haven't already responded that you're coming, please let me know today so I can give the SC a headcount. Also let me know if you're bringing anyone for a test drive.

Drtko will also be collecting donations for the Hawaii Food Bank too so please bring some cans of food with you.

See you on Saturday! Can't wait to see everyone!

Update: Just spoke to Susan and looks like Barry and a tech will be there for the tour and questions and they'll have pupus and refreshments for us. They'll have 3 test drive cars too.

Last edited:
REMINDER; SPRING MEET-UP AT THE SERVICE CENTER - MAY 3, 3PM - 6PM

If you haven't already responded that you're coming, please let me know today so I can give the SC a headcount. Also let me know if you're bringing anyone for a test drive.
Drtko will also be collecting donations for the Hawaii Food Bank too so please bring some cans of food with you.
See you on Saturday! Can't wait to see everyone!

Had someone today that said they would like to get at test drive in their "dream car":love:. Unfortunately she said she was going to bring her husband with her:wink:.
Does everybody still have their "Hawaii Tesla" Nametags? I just found mine...

Update: Just spoke to Susan and looks like Barry and a tech will be there for the tour and questions and they'll have pupus and refreshments for us. They'll have 3 test drive cars too.
I wonder if I can exchange my J1772 adapter for the new "safer" version.

Had someone today that said they would like to get at test drive in their "dream car":love:. Unfortunately she said she was going to bring her husband with her:wink:.
Does everybody still have their "Hawaii Tesla" Nametags? I just found mine...

Let me know if anyone needs a name tag ..I can try to make some today or may have some extra blank ones.