Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring Hawaii Tesla Meet-Up - ideas anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You haven't gotten yours yet? Ours showed up a week or two ago and I'm planning on bringing the old adapter to the service center this Saturday.

If you are waiting to drop your old 14-50 adapter off at the SC, you might want to bring the box and return label too. The SC simply takes your old adapter, the box it came in and the return label and sends it back via FedEx for you. I would have guessed that they destroyed or returned them in batches to TM, but not so. The replacement adapters are only for the 14-50 (220-240) adapters, in case anyone was wondering.

REMINDER; SPRING MEET-UP AT THE SERVICE CENTER - MAY 3, 3PM - 6PM

If you haven't already responded that you're coming, please let me know today so I can give the SC a headcount. Also let me know if you're bringing anyone for a test drive.

Drtko will also be collecting donations for the Hawaii Food Bank too so please bring some cans of food with you.

See you on Saturday! Can't wait to see everyone!

Update: Just spoke to Susan and looks like Barry and a tech will be there for the tour and questions and they'll have pupus and refreshments for us. They'll have 3 test drive cars too.

Nan - sorry last minute notice but a friend of a friend is requesting a test drive so I guess one test drive for me.

Hello,

I know a few of you wanted to share your Tesla with people at some Cruz nights. I will try and post as I find out the dates.

Your welcome to join the camaro and corvette groups my Volt will be there as well. Bring a chair and your stories :)

5/3 6PM to 10PM @ Kapolei Wendy's parking lot outside of Kmart

If you are waiting to drop your old 14-50 adapter off at the SC, you might want to bring the box and return label too. The SC simply takes your old adapter, the box it came in and the return label and sends it back via FedEx for you. I would have guessed that they destroyed or returned them in batches to TM, but not so. The replacement adapters are only for the 14-50 (220-240) adapters, in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks, will bring it back in the box that it came in. :)

I could use a new one if you have extra. My kids got hold of my last one...

- - - Updated - - -

I was at the SC for about 5 hours yesterday having some work done on a rattle and having the new titanium armor plate installed--the service was fantastic as always. I'm not going to spoil anything, but let's just say, our SC team rocks! :cool:

My thanks to whomever set up this gathering at the SC (Nanimac?). I happened to discover the event this morning and since I was driving out to Kapolei I decided to drop by and take a look. What fun to test drive an 85P+! Yes, I created one of those sonic-booms you heard (gotta keep the Tesla under 750 knots next time).

As I departed the event early, I was handed a packet of goodies by Susan. Since I was a drop-in rather than a planned visitor (my private message to Nanimac arrived too late), someone else is entitled to the packet if Tesla ran out. Please let me know if you signed up for the even and didn't get a packet at the end of the day and I'll mail mine to you.

Great to see everybody!

Thanks for setting up the meet Nanimac! It was a lot of fun see everyone again, and test-driving the P85+!

Thanks to the Tesla staff for hosting us. It was wonderful to see the new sales center, and great to meet all the new members of the staff!

My thanks to whomever set up this gathering at the SC (Nanimac?). I happened to discover the event this morning and since I was driving out to Kapolei I decided to drop by and take a look. What fun to test drive an 85P+! Yes, I created one of those sonic-booms you heard (gotta keep the Tesla under 750 knots next time).

As I departed the event early, I was handed a packet of goodies by Susan. Since I was a drop-in rather than a planned visitor (my private message to Nanimac arrived too late), someone else is entitled to the packet if Tesla ran out. Please let me know if you signed up for the even and didn't get a packet at the end of the day and I'll mail mine to you.

Great to see everybody!

Yes, Papafox, it was GREAT to see everyone. These casual events are both relaxing and rewarding. It gives us a chance to catch up by sharing what's new with each other. It was satisfying to see guests testing driving the SC's assets. Every new person that did a test drive was amazed. Even though its no surprise to us, its fun to see the Tesla Grin on more people and how big their eyes are when they return.

Thank you Nanimac and Susan for organizing this get-together. And thank you to the rest of the SC staff for being there on a day that normally they would have for rest. It was just what we needed.

Great selection of eats, so much to try. Dave's Hot Dogs were so so good. And thank you TM for the unexpected goodie bag. Nice stuff. Very appreciated.

Great seeing everyone again! We had a great turnout! The SC really outdid themselves ..I was not expecting the whole team to be there, so many pupus, and the swag bag!

And thanks to everyone who brought snacks/food too! Still not sure why dsmith has a hot dog steamer :tongue:

Can't wait for their owners event :)

also..as discussed with some of you and your guests, I'll be setting a Facebook page for our club soon..

Last edited:
Thank you, namimac, for organizing the meet up at the SC. I was pleasantly pleased to see the staff at the SC and the goodie bag. I didn't want to do a test drive since I am happy with my MS and I wanted to let others go. I was happy to see my cousin's neighbors there. Thank you, WeazL, for the filament. It works great, though one of the brackets broke. That is okay because I made a loop out of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
These events are always such fun! Thanks to nanimac and the SC team for setting things up! It was good to finally meet some of the SC staff that I had only had email contact with before. Looking forward to the FB page and lots, lots, lots more photos.

Here's my contributions from today:
photo.JPG

IMG_2023.JPG

Great seeing everyone again! And thanks to Nanimac for setting it up with the SC. I wish I could've stayed longer at the after event by Wendy's. I thought an hour would be enough but I didn't even want to leave after 7:30!