Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring Hawaii Tesla Meet-Up - ideas anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a nice email from Susan today about the meet-up :smile: Looking forward to future events there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 163
Open invite :)

Any Tesla owners want to flex some Tesla muscles? The 1/8th mile track will be open for some test and tune heads up playtime.

Sunday 5/18/2014 @ Campbell Industrial Park.

Gates open at 9 am to 11:30 am then closed and reopen at 2 pm open for anyone wanting to leave early... but they keep playing until 5 pm.

We can meet up and all drive down together if you want, possible meeting places Sam's Club gas station LOL next to Starbucks on the Walmart side... Lots of room for cars and places to get food as well. There is a Blink charger in that parking lot if anyone wants to top off there charge.

There will be a fee of $10 per person at the gate. Bring some drinks, food and chairs if you want..

A mandatory drivers safety meeting will be held on Thursday 5/15/2014 at 6 pm @ Manana park above Sam's Club gas station.

I hope to see more electrics out there :)

Open invite :)

Any Tesla owners want to flex some Tesla muscles? The 1/8th mile track will be open for some test and tune heads up playtime.

Sunday 5/18/2014 @ Campbell Industrial Park.

Gates open at 9 am to 11:30 am then closed and reopen at 2 pm open for anyone wanting to leave early... but they keep playing until 5 pm.

We can meet up and all drive down together if you want, possible meeting places Sam's Club gas station LOL next to Starbucks on the Walmart side... Lots of room for cars and places to get food as well. There is a Blink charger in that parking lot if anyone wants to top off there charge.

There will be a fee of $10 per person at the gate. Bring some drinks, food and chairs if you want..

A mandatory drivers safety meeting will be held on Thursday 5/15/2014 at 6 pm @ Manana park above Sam's Club gas station.

I hope to see more electrics out there :)

sounds like fun! Too bad I'm out of town...maybe an idea for the next meet up? :)

It was great seeing some of the Tesla's at the Wendy's Cruz night. Thank you for sharing and talking story.

2014-05-03 18.59.34.jpg
2014-05-03 19.18.09.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Windward Mall Cruz Night this Saturday 5/17/14

We can meet at Pearl city Starbucks at 4 PM and drive over as a group and park together. It would be nice to see some Tesla smiles on the windward side this weekend :)

Hello Hawaii Tesla owners. Here is the list for the Cruise Night events. I hope to see a few Tesla owners there.

2014-05-27 16.43.20.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

OK same as before open invite :smile:

Any Tesla owners want to flex some Tesla muscle and have some fun? The 1/8th mile track will be open for test and tune heads up playtime.

Sunday 6/1/2014 @ Campbell Industrial Park.

Gates open at 10 am to 5 pm.

We can meet up and all drive down together if you want, possible meeting places Sam's Club gas station LOL next to Starbucks on the Walmart side... Lots of room for cars and places to get food as well. There is a Blink charger in that parking lot if anyone wants to top off there charge. Meeting time 9 am leaving for the track 9:30 am

I hope to see you there :smile:

We've been invited to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Club of Americal local chapter monthly club events. Their meets are not limited to only MBs. They welcome us as a way to show our cars and grow our cummunity of owners. I received a phone call from the president of the club.

Their next event will be 22 June 09:00 meeting at Pali Golf Course and group drive out to North Shore to the Hawaii Polo Club for the day event. You can obtain more info on this event by visiting www.mbca-hawaii.org

The MBCA-Hawaii sponsors a monthly event called EuroSunday where different car clubs such as MB, BMW, Mustang, Porche collectively meet to talk and show cars usually ending with a group drive to a restaurant.

Michael V, the president said the MBCA-Hawaii club will be shifting their monthly meeting day from the 4th Sunday to the 4th Saturday after the Hawaii Polo Club event. Yes, I guess they will rename their meets to Euro-Sat or something. :)

Sounds like fun? Yes, definitely sounds like fun ! Anyone else interested?

Last edited:
We've been invited to participate in the Meredes-Benz Club of Americal local chapter monthly club events. Their meets are not limited to only MBs. They welcome us as a way to show our cars and grow our cummunity of owners. I received a phone call from the president of the club.

Their next event will be 22 June 09:00 meeting at Pali Golf Course and group drive out to North Shore to the Hawaii Polo Club for the day event. You can obtain more info on this event by visiting www.mbca-hawaii.org

The MBCA-Hawaii sponsors a monthly event called EuroSunday where different car clubs such as MB, BMW, Mustang, Porche collectively meet to talk and show cars usually ending with a group drive to a restaurant.

Michael T, the presideent said the MBCA-Hawaii club will be shifting their monthly meeting day from the 4th Sunday to the 4th Saturday after the Hawaii Polo Club event. Yes, I guess they will rename their meets to Euro-Sat or something. :)

Sounds like fun? Yes, definitely sounds like fun ! Anyone else interested?

Looks like they are getting ready for the Tesla powered MB.:tongue:
do we get to play Polo?:cool:

Last edited: