TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spring Install - North Jersey

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by scubastevo80, May 22, 2019.

1. scubastevo80

scubastevo80 Member

Does anyone have a shop recommendation to install a set of Tsportline springs on a dual motor Model 3 non-P? My springs continue to sit in my garage. I reached out to 4 places in NJ recommended on other forums that typically do work on BMWs, Porsches, Audis, etc and here were the results.

Redline Speed Worx - $700 for the install and $180 for alignment, plus tax

Eurotech Motorsports - haven't installed springs on a Model 3, would look into it and get back to me - never did.

Drive Auto Works - no response

ACM - no response

Unless someone has a reasonably priced competent shop, I very well may end up buying the tools I'm missing and doing it myself. If anyone wants to help, there's coffee/beer/food involved, and I'd certainly be willing to help with an install on the other party's car as well.

2. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Why not take it to Redline? Their price seems reasonable and they have a good reputation.

3. scubastevo80

scubastevo80 Member

$700+tax for a spring install is on the high side to me - but perhaps I'm out of touch. If it was closer to $500, I would have considered it.