Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring is here when will SuperCharger construction begin?

When will Tesla begin construction on the next batch of SuperChargers

• Prior to July 1

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • On July 1 or later

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other than Mississauga (which is still seemingly nowhere in sight) what are the other most anticipated new supercharger locations that people are looking out for?

Personally I kind of don't need anymore with the thorough build out that just happened in the past 8 months. Pickering Vaughan Markham etobicoke Hamilton and Cambridge mean I'm pretty much covered no matter what direction I set off in for a 500 km round trip.

So much has changed since December 2017, I’m thrilled with the network around Toronto. I guess if I had “one more” I’d love a charger east of the downtown Toronto core that didn’t charge $10.5/hour for parking when charging. However! That’s just being greedy. You can now enter or leave the city with a full charge. It’s great.

CADDB66A-A934-4875-A16A-077193606D5D.jpeg
Expect it to be at Northgate Shopping Centre - it is on my list of guesses

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: ebatmobile
What are you talking about? Montreal is waiting for a 5th Supercharger and Toronto already has 6!
Barrie's equivalent in Quebec would be Trois Rivieres. Can you imagine having a SC on each side of town? (Trois Rivieres would love to have 1 SC).

GTA is 6,000,000. - 6 SC. Montreal is 3,500,000 - 5 SC. Barrie is 146,000 - 2 SC :)

Edited for @Mr. PlugShare

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
Ahem.....
Having grown up in this area, Markham is the city, but is really 3 main villages, each with their own identity: Thornhill, Unionville, and Markham. (sorry, Buttonville and other smaller towns). This new SC is west of Unionville; much closer to it than the village of Markham. So I vote for calling it Unionville:rolleyes: