Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spud's Elektrik Trek

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ugliest1

S85: "Sparky"
Supporting Member
Aug 19, 2013
Victoria BC Canada
Hi everyone! This notification of a travel blog posting isn't really an introduction since I've been spending way too much time on TMC already but a) I didn't know where else to put it and b) this effort is my own personal introduction to blogging (so be kind!!).

This blog will chronicle some of the (mis)adventures of Spud and his family during their June-August 2014, 17,000km trip in Sparky, a Tesla Model S electric car, through parts of the U.S., to eastern Canada, New York, and then home, not necessarily in that order. Spud is not a pet. And he's not me.

The introduction and day 1 are up there now, and I'll post more on an unscheduled schedule. Three travel days done already, and I only just realized I should add, as a matter of course, the day's total driving time and charging time. Of course I didn't record that information, nooooo. So that will be added once we're on the road again (right now in Mountain View CA for the shareholders meeting Tues and a factory tour on Wed, hooray!!!).

Here's the blog link to Spud's Elektrik Trek. I reserve the right to make errors. And jokes that no one gets, according to my wife.

EDIT: I'm new to this twitter thing, but here goes: I'll tweet from @Uglyest1 when additional chapters are posted #ElektrikTrek (right now, Chapter 4 just published)

Last edited: