Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SPY PHOTOS: Tesla Roadster and Lotus Esprit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm. . . It seems that I am not allowed to view or download attachments on this board. Why is that?

Anyhow, I went to the original article and took a peek. Nice photos! I wonder if that is the same blue paint that will be available on production cars? It looks darker (and better) than the samples I'd seen before now. It's nice to see it with the soft top on, and the auxiliary driving lights. On the Lotus Elise those lights are a dealer-installed option, I believe.

If you look closely you can see a loop in the middle of the grille, useful for pulling the car up onto a trailer. Note also the lack of any badge or brand markings on the car. Anybody who saw that driving around, and didn't already know about Tesla, would have a real mystery to figure out.

The Lotus Esprit in the photos is heavily camouflaged, although I think they should consider going with that "mad max" look. 8)

I have no idea why you can't view attachments. I signed in with a different user name and had no problem viewing attachments. Maybe its the setup of your computer or the fact you use a mac, I really have no idea.
If anyone else has problems with attachments please let me know.
Thanks