Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Square or staggered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can DEFINITELY tell the difference between a Staggered setup and Square...I have a P85 and the staggered setup feels like a roadster where the square felt more like the way an Audi would drive.

Yes you can definitely tell the difference between staggered and Square...but in my opinion I think you should do after market wheels where the offset makes the wheels flush with the fenders, it changes the way it looks dramatically.

20 x 9 in front and 20 x 10 in the back.View attachment 246391

That's funny, I have a P85 and a P90DL. P90DL is staggered and the P85 is not. I can not tell any difference on handling.

I also have a Lotus Exige S, so I know what handling feels like. The Tesla doesn't have it and a staggered setup does not give it handling.

That's funny, I have a P85 and a P90DL. P90DL is staggered and the P85 is not. I can not tell any difference on handling.

I also have a Lotus Exige S, so I know what handling feels like. The Tesla doesn't have it and a staggered setup does not give it handling.
Hard to feel the staggered nature on a vehicle that is 4 wheel drive....
if the situation was switched and you were square on the D and staggered on the rear wheeled P85 you'd notice the difference.