Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Squeak from front door speaker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've had a very annoying / frequent squeaking from the passenger front door speaker cover for the past 3,000 miles or so. Pretty sure that's the problem, because if my wife is in the car, she can just press her foot against it and it goes away.

I just tried making an appointment, hoping for mobile, and mobile option isn't available. I'm too lazy/busy to drive the nearly 2-hour drive to the nearest service center, so I'd prefer to see if I can fix it myself.

Has anyone else had the same issue and resolved it? Can anyone point me to a video on the proper way to remove the speaker cover? I definitely don't want to break any clips pulling it off.

Thanks

Schedule an appointment for the normal SC in the app. They will review the appointment and call you if mobile is able to fix it for you. Thats how I have to do it in my area...I cant directly schedule a mobile appointment.

Schedule an appointment for the normal SC in the app. They will review the appointment and call you if mobile is able to fix it for you. Thats how I have to do it in my area...I cant directly schedule a mobile appointment.

Thanks for the suggestion!

It sort of worked...? They did text me and agree that mobile should be able to look at it, so they cancelled my service appt, and said the mobile team would contact me. Except that it's been several business days, and I've yet to hear anything :confused: