Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Access To Rear Heated Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my SR+ and noticed when I clicked on the air unit, I have the option for heated seats in the front and rear. From my understanding, partial premium interior doesn't included heated rear seats. Not that I'm complaining about the added feature, but is this associated with a software issue or did someone at the factory accidentally give me access to premium features somewhere down the line. Curious if anybody else has any similar experiences.

Did you turn them on and did they get hot? My guess is that it’s. A software issue and that you don’t actually have heated rear seats.

ALL Model 3’s are wired for rear heated seats. You are right - it’s a software issue - but not of the sort you imagined.

It’s allowing those heaters to be toggled on and off. The SR+ is supposed to disable that software function but apparently it’s working here. Bonus!

Just picked up my SR+ and noticed when I clicked on the air unit, I have the option for heated seats in the front and rear. From my understanding, partial premium interior doesn't included heated rear seats. Not that I'm complaining about the added feature, but is this associated with a software issue or did someone at the factory accidentally give me access to premium features somewhere down the line. Curious if anybody else has any similar experiences.
Welcome to Tesla life, those features will disappear soonish. Mine took about 50 kms to go away. Enjoy them in the meantime! Maybe one day we can buy them back as an upgrade. Also you should have streaming music and the web browser for a bit.

Welcome to Tesla life, those features will disappear soonish. Mine took about 50 kms to go away. Enjoy them in the meantime! Maybe one day we can buy them back as an upgrade. Also you should have streaming music and the web browser for a bit.

i actually never had access to the web browser or music streaming unfortunately, but still have my rear heated seats haha. super odd. I'm at around 700 miles into the car right now.