Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+...Any benefit to rear swaybar?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a “trading post” or “swap meet” where people sell their old parts (besides Craigslist or EBay, I mean)?
As people upgrade sway bars, wheels, floor mats, etc. those of us with the base M3 SR+ would be good customers for the stock parts.
I suppose Ebay may be better for sales as the price can be driven higher, but I thought I’d ask in case there is another option I am unaware of.

Is there a “trading post” or “swap meet” where people sell their old parts (besides Craigslist or EBay, I mean)?
As people upgrade sway bars, wheels, floor mats, etc. those of us with the base M3 SR+ would be good customers for the stock parts.
I suppose Ebay may be better for sales as the price can be driven higher, but I thought I’d ask in case there is another option I am unaware of.

Classifieds here on TMC. I had not personally thought of selling off my OEM bars, not sure if I want to at the moment. I'm sure someone has or would!

Professional racers remove rear swaybar from some cars because it helps to put down the HPs onto the road. it is a delicate balance between handling and winning a race. BMWs are the best example for this. The best is to rely on those who already have several thousand of miles with a ver specific sway bar setup. M3 track rats complain about brakes and tires.

• Informative
Reactions: valaeyron