Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Audio Upgrade to Premium - Los Angeles Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in Los Angeles and I’m looking to wire/activate the speakers in my SR+. Does anyone know of a shop in the area that does this? I’m aware of Reus, but I’m not looking to replace my speakers, just activate the stock speakers I already have and add the subwoofer and amp like the Full Premium Interior.

1EFE8B48-9C92-4CC5-A5B8-415BF178DD87.jpeg
I have an Alpine KTP-445u powering the rear dash speakers and front mirror tweeters. And a Rockford Fosgate R500X1D amp powering a Rockford Fosgate R12X10 subwoofer.

I put together a premium audio upgrade kit. The harness I made enables the 4 front tweeters and 2 rear dash speakers, powered by an Alpine KTP-445u. The same harness also sends signal to a Rockford Fosgate R2-250X1 to power an OEM 8” subwoofer. Everything is fully plug and play, no wire tapping and completely removable. PM me if you’re interested in purchasing. I can install in the SF Bay Area.
View attachment 594304 View attachment 594305 View attachment 594306 View attachment 594307 View attachment 594308 View attachment 594309

Ok. This is interesting. I’m in LA, but PM’ing you anyway for more details.

This is awesome! I am looking into the SR+ now and one thing that was holding me back was the audio. I just came from a test drive today and I am not completely blown away with the sound system, everything else was on point. Will definitely reaching out, 7-9 weeks out.

(moderator note: quoted post removed since it was advertising from a non vendor account)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: todd2fst4u