Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
let me reiterate this: it said mid 2018 for SR or LR AWD, now it simply describes AWD. does this mean the only place the standard battery is mentioned is rwd which will be available in 2019. makes me question whether it's been pushed back. we know the VIN registration seems to indicate a great Q2 so far in terms of ramping up but we don't know how many cars people will opt to buy before standard range awd becomes available. my thoughts are that the following will become available roughly in the order i list them in.

first production
first production + awd
performance
long range non premium interior awd
long range non premium interior rwd
standard range premium interior awd
standard range non premium interior awd
standard range premium interior rwd
standard range non premium interior rwd

the one i'm going for is in bold

Reactions: Graffi
this is new

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-04-08 01.46.05.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-04-08 01.46.05.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Informative
Reactions: IdaX
I am sorry, using mobile on iPhone and pressed tweets and replies then it defaulted back. Two slaps on the wrist for me and two two boxes of chocolates to you my wrongly accused friend!
And if it's true then NOOOOOO July is so far away! :0 And July really means September so double Noooooooo. I won a free year at planet fitness earlier today, I was certain this was gonna stay a happy day.... I guess I continue to be wrong on all fronts

And if it's true then NOOOOOO July is so far away! :0 And July really means September so double Noooooooo. I won a free year at planet fitness earlier today, I was certain this was gonna stay a happy day.... I guess I continue to be wrong on all fronts
let's not put the cart before the horse. let's continue to watch VIN registrations over the next few weeks to see if it looks like they'll hit 5k in july. who knows, maybe july is giving them a bit of extra runway and actually is a little conservative.

let's not put the cart before the horse. let's continue to watch VIN registrations over the next few weeks to see if it looks like they'll hit 5k in july. who knows, maybe july is giving them a bit of extra runway and actually is a little conservative.

I think most importantly is knowing the specs and pricing of the AWD model 3. We need to see if we can afford it also If the specs are worth the while since there is a big change of loosing the full tax rebate.

That would help us decide if we should configure our car right now. I don't have Twitter can someone ask him when Tesla will release the specs and pricing :p

Reactions: DavidP
I think most importantly is knowing the specs and pricing of the AWD model 3. We need to see if we can afford it also If the specs are worth the while since there is a big change of loosing the full tax rebate.

That would help us decide if we should configure our car right now. I don't have Twitter can someone ask him when Tesla will release the specs and pricing :p
i'll do that but he likely won't answer. the tax credit doesn't affect me seeing as i'm Canadian.