TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SR+ Bluetooth audio is terrible with windows open

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by NickDeRoo, May 22, 2019.

?

Would you pay to unlock the 4 extra speakers?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. NickDeRoo

NickDeRoo Member

Alright everyone, there are ton's of threads on people complaining about audio in the SR+, but here's another. I'm completely shocked that in a nearly 50 thousand dollar car I can not listen to music with the windows open. Does anyone have any suggestions to make the sound quality any better?

When I opened the windows yesterday i could legit only hear bass and distortion, and it wasn't even good bass, it was totally missing all the mid bass. This was listening to a instrumental funky jazz. Play some pop and sure it sounds ok because all you want to hear is the bass...

I'm using an Android phone(Pixel 1 XL) and i'm playing music over Bluetooth from Spotify, I've set the streaming and download quality in Spotify to very high, set the equalizer to normal, and dowloaded the songs i'm trying to play. Tried enabling and disabling immersive sound and playing with the equalizer to no avail.

Dear Tesla, Please sell me a software upgrade to enable the pillar and A frame speakers!!!