Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Delivery check list?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I looked at 3 different delivery checklists and made my own out of them, by combining the main things from each. There may be a few redundancies but, but it helped me with how I wanted to look over everything on the car.

Attachments

• Delivery Checklist - SDM.pdf
    98.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White
I looked at 3 different delivery checklists and made my own out of them, by combining the main things from each. There may be a few redundancies but, but it helped me with how I wanted to look over everything on the car.
Thanks! I used this checklist yesterday when my 2020 M3P was delivered. The redundancies were not a problem, but here are a few items that might be added to check:
  • Seat Heaters, 2 Front, 3 Rear
  • Check clearance between top rear corner of front fender and cowl frame with a credit card. There have been reports of some touching and rubbing through the paint, causing rust.
  • Side mirror dimming
  • Windshield washers
  • Rear fog light

Thanks! I used this checklist yesterday when my 2020 M3P was delivered. The redundancies were not a problem, but here are a few items that might be added to check:
  • Seat Heaters, 2 Front, 3 Rear - rears not available on SR/SR+ at time of delivery
  • Check clearance between top rear corner of front fender and cowl frame with a credit card. There have been reports of some touching and rubbing through the paint, causing rust.
  • Side mirror dimming - no longer available on current Model 3 builds, only the heated option
  • Windshield washers
  • Rear fog light - doesn't come on US spec Model 3 cars

Congrats on the new car!

I noticed a few of those items listed above (which a notated in red), as they didn't apply to my car so I may have omitted them from the original lists, but good to add for other people.

Another item to add: Trunk lights. My 2020 M3P had only the left trunk light working. I found that the right one was never connected! That was easily fixed by releasing one plastic fastener, which allowed access behind the soft panel in which the light is mounted. I found the connector hanging there and plugged it in.