TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SR+ footwell lights

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Latibes, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Latibes

Latibes Member

I notice they work sometimes when you open the car then switch off. Has anyone notice this

2. OfficialMark_H

I’m not sure if they’re installed in mine, I heard they had been removed.
    I’ve certainly not noticed any lights in the footwell.

3. Mr H

Mr H Active Member

Yes, mine have come on briefly then gone off - hopefully another paid upgrade in future

4. davidmc

davidmc Active Member

Not noticed but will have a look now.

I can see it now "Upgrade now for £300 to have lights at your feet!"

One thing mine is doing odd is this is happening to my boot lights, open boot then they go off :/ I did upgrade to the AO lights so going back to originals to see if it fixes it.

5. Adopado

Adopado Active Member

I've never noticed that on mine.

6. Latibes

Latibes Member

Opened drivers door at night, was able to briefly see the pedals illuminated

7. drewpost

drewpost Member

I’ve been having issues with my upgraded boot lights as well! Flickering like old lights used to do with variable voltage. Not sure what’s going on as it doesn’t happen all of the time. Let me know if your issue is resolved going back to OEM?

8. davidmc

davidmc Active Member

Will do, might also be the water in boot lid that's my issue but that's booked in April for a fix. Noticed it makes a click noise exactly at the same time the lights turn off

• Like x 1