Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Hansshow Audio Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is discussion elsewhere about a range of audio upgrade options by Hansshow.

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

I will be interested to read of any experiences that Canadians might have with this, especially the full US$899 Professional version.

Model 3 SR Premium Audio Upgrade | Intelligentized Auto Parts | Hansshow

I would not plan to install it myself. I would have someone who has the right tools and the skills to do it properly.

(When I think of this kind of work I remember the slogan of a company that did home maintenance. “We repair the things your husband fixed.” :eek: )

Reactions: duanra
I haven’t done anything yet...

I activated the rear speakers last year with a small amp.

I ordered the basic T harness activation kit.

If it sounds good great if not I will cut it and add an amplifier. Saves me cutting factory wires and makes it easier

I ordered mine middle of March and I just got mine last week. I will install asap.. i got version F. Apparently I was one of the first to receive
Did you install this kit yet? Do the rear fill speakers fit inside the empty grills. These guy make me really nervous. In the Version F install video the sub is all scratched up cables seem way too long. They use electrical tape in a car! Who does that. Cable ties or the automotive tape please. Anyway would love some feedback if possible.

Reactions: cdswm3
I ordered the DIY option (just a cable harness to enable existing speakers) and the video was very helpful. I was apprehensive as I'm not technically inclined but other than one glaring error in the video (that commenters corrected) it was easy to follow along and complete. I was surprised how simple the construction of the car is.

Did you install this kit yet? Do the rear fill speakers fit inside the empty grills. These guy make me really nervous. In the Version F install video the sub is all scratched up cables seem way too long. They use electrical tape in a car! Who does that. Cable ties or the automotive tape please. Anyway would love some feedback if possible.
I have been doing 12v for my whole life.

We use electrical tape on all installs.

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
I may not have done as many installs as you. Maybe 20 stereos, dashcams, radar and laser jammers. I have done most on my own cars. I have taken many of them out after 3 or 4 years to sell the car. In my limited black electrical tape does not hold up. The glue runs and loses grip. I just pulled appart a wiring loom I built far an old MINI that has been in a box for 6 years and that was the case too. IMO if it was that good car manufacturers would use it. Cable ties and heat shrink is way cleaner.