Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model 3 owners getting more than they ever could have hoped for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think dropping 2K more for the Standard Plus might be the better deal. So, black/aero/standard plus and AP will cost $40K.
Do I see this right that the only differences between "standard plus" and "premium" are heated rear seats, software options and things that require what used to be called "premium connectivity" (music streaming, satellite map, traffic data)? Will "premium" owners still have to pay for "premium connectivity" after the first year as announced earlier?

Do I see this right that the only differences between "standard plus" and "premium" are heated rear seats, software options and things that require what used to be called "premium connectivity" (music streaming, satellite map, traffic data)? Will "premium" owners still have to pay for "premium connectivity" as announced earlier?
Two big differences are the seats:

upload_2019-2-28_14-51-45.png

• Helpful
Reactions: dhrivnak
I think I'll wait for the AP till they drop price further

Will they still offer a free trial and same price after deal? Can you charge to credit card for points (like deposit)? Is sales tax based on address in profile or car registration

Reactions: APotatoGod
So the standard plus gets slightly more battery? Does this mean there will be 4 battery sizes available? SR, SR+, MR, LR

Seeing as how the weight of the Standard, Standard Plus, and Mid Range are the same in the specs, it appears that the Standard and Standard Plus 3s have software limited mid-range batteries. That means only two different types of batteries.