Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 5 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just now I checked Existing Inventory on Tesla.com and saw a new MYSR with no miles in my area. I tried to click Buy but it opened in a new window showing the same search results. I chatted with someone on the site and they said the MYSR has been discontinued and it was a glitch.

Has anyone been successful in ordering an inventory MYSR in the last month?

Just now I checked Existing Inventory on Tesla.com and saw a new MYSR with no miles in my area. I tried to click Buy but it opened in a new window showing the same search results. I chatted with someone on the site and they said the MYSR has been discontinued and it was a glitch.

Yes I ordered one a couple days ago (7 seater), taking delivery Tuesday

I did this last Tusday

They run very quickly, You can check outside your area via Tesla Info: buyers guides, worldwide inventory and support for owners

I saw one in my region yesterday as well.

Those are orders from the original window that have been rejected so there might be panel gap or paint issues. Or people just flat declined delivery once a vin was assigned and maybe moved up to LR or want to wait for rebates. If they are still producing them then anyone with an original order should get filled but once they stop producing them I don’t they theyllmgear back up 6 months from now to make 1 for someone who had their order on hold til then.

If you can speak with a manager, they should be able to get more info for you. We had a big hassle getting ours from inventory and a manager was actually able to create a new order for us (or snag an unclaimed one coming off production line) but the car was produced 2 days after he switched us from inventory to a “new” order.

Those are orders from the original window that have been rejected so there might be panel gap or paint issues. Or people just flat declined delivery once a vin was assigned and maybe moved up to LR or want to wait for rebates. If they are still producing them then anyone with an original order should get filled but once they stop producing them I don’t they theyllmgear back up 6 months from now to make 1 for someone who had their order on hold til then.

If you can speak with a manager, they should be able to get more info for you. We had a big hassle getting ours from inventory and a manager was actually able to create a new order for us (or snag an unclaimed one coming off production line) but the car was produced 2 days after he switched us from inventory to a “new” order.
I guess they're still making them! My delivery date just updated from "2-6 weeks" to "June 8 - June 20". Which is....soooon!