Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

ElleRo

Mar 24, 2021
Los Angeles
just called up SA @fremont he says it will take anytime between 3-9 months to build Standard range models and asked me to change to LR Version. not sure to believe him or keep waiting.. frustrating
Wait!!! What is your SA saying? Mine said I have a soft VIN, meaning it’s in cue to be built. When is your order date?

Smand

Apr 1, 2021
sfo
Wait!!! What is your SA saying? Mine said I have a soft VIN, meaning it’s in cue to be built. When is your order date?
order date is 2/18 - SR MY MSM . he was like they are not being currently build and APAC region orders are being processed so we dont have exact timeline it could take anytime between 3-9 months for SR :(

ElleRo

Mar 24, 2021
Los Angeles
order date is 2/18 - SR MY MSM . he was like they are not being currently build and APAC region orders are being processed so we dont have exact timeline it could take anytime between 3-9 months for SR :(
Have you asked your SA what they see in your account? This is frustrating because I really need a car ASAP.

Smand

Apr 1, 2021
sfo
Have you asked your SA what they see in your account? This is frustrating because I really need a car ASAP.
I didnt ask him about that. Even i need a car asap this is really frustating.. I asked him are there any orders which are currently rolled out he was like we dont have any ready to ship for SR , those could be LR. I am not sure how much truth it is as people are getting vin's and pick up dates .. best to call your SA and get update

OnAKessle_run

Mar 4, 2021
Bay Area, Ca
Your SA is whack - call Walnut Creek, they know what's up. Fremont has no clue. I have been told that all SR orders will be completed by mid-june. I ordered a few weeks before you and my VIN popped yesterday.

Reactions: Smand

jendegooze

Mar 14, 2021
Orange, CA
Delivery date range came back up : April 19,2021 - May 5,2021 now :rolleyes:
Last week they told me it would have been done yesterday and delivery possibly today but apparently I was "unmatched" .
Let's see how this goes.

aDibble2

Feb 19, 2021
BC
I also have a new eta this morning. It’s START date is almost past my previous eta END date, but that’s fine. New eta is April20-May5.

bryan995

Sep 15, 2018
San Diego
giphy.gif

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC