Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked ours up in Atlanta yesterday. Had a lot of fun driving back to Louisiana. Great to have the time to play with everything all at once.

Paint is perfect. Only a few issues to bring in later to tweak - one door glass sticking out (no noise though), tailgate needs a few mm adjustment on one side, and one door needs a few mm adjustment (needs a bit more force to close than the others. Couldn't do it there, they were too backed up. Taking to New Orleans service center in the next month.

Solid experience in Decatur. FYI if it helps anyone, they let us pay the downpayment with a personal check.
Nice congrats!! What color??

The unicorn finally arrived. Model Y SR 7-seater.
Took Delivery this morning...Panel gaps are all good. One small paint issue.
Overall it's good. Now gonna get it PPF wrapped.

Attachments

• windowsticker.png
    windowsticker.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
  • photo1.png
    photo1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 58
  • photo2.png
    photo2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • paintissue.png
    paintissue.png
    741.6 KB · Views: 59
Took delivery on May 1st after we got back from Hawaii. Lack of communication by tesla re: delivery date, they wanted to deliver the day after we left for Hawaii, I spoke with foster city, they ok'd a later date of delivery as long as we paid... long story short, Colma called my home #, I obviously wasn't home, then marked the car non deliverable, and released it without notice. In the middle of my vacation I got a notice of refund pending and non-delivery. That was nuts... but all worked out. Upon inspection there were a few paint chips and swirl issues. The driver seat was detached from the plastic holder, the fenders had paint scuffs, and the back seats wouldn't pop up to access the 3rd row. All were documented and we set up service for tomorrow, and we drove off. Gotta say, customer service aside, we're really happy with the car.

IMG_20210503_104519_073.jpg