Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

Mshavney

Apr 18, 2021
West Chester
We picked ours up in Atlanta yesterday. Had a lot of fun driving back to Louisiana. Great to have the time to play with everything all at once.

Paint is perfect. Only a few issues to bring in later to tweak - one door glass sticking out (no noise though), tailgate needs a few mm adjustment on one side, and one door needs a few mm adjustment (needs a bit more force to close than the others. Couldn't do it there, they were too backed up. Taking to New Orleans service center in the next month.

Solid experience in Decatur. FYI if it helps anyone, they let us pay the downpayment with a personal check.
Nice congrats!! What color??

blogreader

May 6, 2021
WA
Ordered my White exterior, Black interior, 19 inch Gemini, No FSD on May the 4th (be with all of us). Current estimated delivery date is 06/08 to 06/30.

OuTTaRiCe

Mar 18, 2021
Maple, Ontario
The unicorn finally arrived. Model Y SR 7-seater.
Took Delivery this morning...Panel gaps are all good. One small paint issue.
Overall it's good. Now gonna get it PPF wrapped.

Attachments

• windowsticker.png
    windowsticker.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • photo1.png
    photo1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • photo2.png
    photo2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • paintissue.png
    paintissue.png
    741.6 KB · Views: 28

OnAKessle_run

Mar 4, 2021
Bay Area, Ca
Took delivery on May 1st after we got back from Hawaii. Lack of communication by tesla re: delivery date, they wanted to deliver the day after we left for Hawaii, I spoke with foster city, they ok'd a later date of delivery as long as we paid... long story short, Colma called my home #, I obviously wasn't home, then marked the car non deliverable, and released it without notice. In the middle of my vacation I got a notice of refund pending and non-delivery. That was nuts... but all worked out. Upon inspection there were a few paint chips and swirl issues. The driver seat was detached from the plastic holder, the fenders had paint scuffs, and the back seats wouldn't pop up to access the 3rd row. All were documented and we set up service for tomorrow, and we drove off. Gotta say, customer service aside, we're really happy with the car.

IMG_20210503_104519_073.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC