Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

hawaiiuser

Apr 28, 2021
Honolulu
Well it has finally happened!!!!! I’m picking up tomorrow!!!!! Ordered 2/10/21. SR Y 7 seater MSM 20” white interior. Just happened to do my daily check through the app and a vin was sitting there right under my reservation #. I almost didn’t believe it and thought it was a mistake. I have been talking to my SA at least once a week for months and even talked to the manager this Monday and no one has said anything about a timeline. So I texted my SA waited about 15 seconds for a response then said F it I’m calling them. So I called the delivery center and they confirmed it was ready for pick up!!!! I’m sure I’m probably the last person in the world to get one and I’m writing this to basically no one but just had to tell someone!!! Good luck to all the long range peps who found this thread by mistake but I’m sure your cars will be there soon!!!!
Congrats! That's interesting that they're producing SRs again. What does your VIN start with? That'll reveal what's happening with production.

Mshavney

Apr 18, 2021
West Chester
Yes it is exciting I don’t think they have been delivering any cars the last week or so. I have been checking the Tesla.ev site and there has been 0 new cars of any model in inventory and seems like all the threads I follow have gone cold

Mshavney

Apr 18, 2021
West Chester
So I’m pretty sure they don’t make 7 seat floor mats so I’ll just get the 5 seat ones until they com out with the third row. I sent an email to weather tech so we will see

bryan995

Sep 15, 2018
San Diego
Just saw this on Reddit. 🤣
AAD78A66-073B-46E3-A51A-B955A2D1521E.png

MYgirl

May 17, 2021
California
Oh wow you ordered the LR and still didn’t get it. It must be because off the chip shortage or whatever they have going on. I have never heard of anyone waiting long for a long range. And if you ordered the LR that means I’m definitely the only one waiting for a SR 7
You are not the only one. Same here MY LR S7 white on white 20”. And nada. Ordered April 9. So sad! I can’t even sleep. I need a Xanax.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
Says seats 5-7. But doubtful with fsd. Used Tesla prices are crazy. Carvana will pay me $38.5k for my 2020 SR+ with 20k miles. I got it as a demo for 40k. 17k miles added and only depreciated $1500 is insane ($100/mo I’ve driven it). Tesla offered $28k. They are selling a 2019 Sr+ with 25k miles and fsd for $46.9k. Even subtracting the full $10k for fsd that means $36.9k. Mine is a year newer and they stand to make at least $18.9k profit by adding a free software upgrade...definitely not trading in with Tesla when the time comes if these values hold.

asurisd22

Jun 2, 2021
California
Just found a Model Y 7 seater on inventory! Purchased right away! Should be delivered in the next coming days!

Attachments

• C3061958-D13E-4431-8604-A16A7BD8BB96.png
    C3061958-D13E-4431-8604-A16A7BD8BB96.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 35

pusheen

Jul 26, 2020
Seattl
Well it has finally happened!!!!! I’m picking up tomorrow!!!!! Ordered 2/10/21. SR Y 7 seater MSM 20” white interior. Just happened to do my daily check through the app and a vin was sitting there right under my reservation #. I almost didn’t believe it and thought it was a mistake. I have been talking to my SA at least once a week for months and even talked to the manager this Monday and no one has said anything about a timeline. So I texted my SA waited about 15 seconds for a response then said F it I’m calling them. So I called the delivery center and they confirmed it was ready for pick up!!!! I’m sure I’m probably the last person in the world to get one and I’m writing this to basically no one but just had to tell someone!!! Good luck to all the long range peps who found this thread by mistake but I’m sure your cars will be there soon!!!!
Very curious given the VIN if yours ends up having passenger lumbar and radar!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC