Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my order to............3LR due to price similarities of the YSR(7). YLR(5) costs too much, way out of budget, and of course that makes YLR(7) overbudget too. 3LR is only a tad more $$$ so I went with that. Will miss the extra two seats and cavern interior, but looking forward to range and handling. Certainly was a fun and educational test drive though.

I'm sure Tesla will refine the Y in the months and years to come and we'll see much better range from it.

I'm looking thoroughly through the Spreadsheet here. There are so so few VIN's for anything on the western side of the continent. A few random LR and several Performance Y's. But in general the VINs (and deliveries) have been largely out east. There are a TON of CA, WA, OR, NV etc. orders pending VINs and they can't all be just cancelled. I'm holding on hope people!

A unicorn is born...... 135XXX A 7 seater standard range! Got an email from ([email protected] in case anyone wants to get a notification if you get an email from them) Tesla that final payment is ready. Went to summary page and there is was! :D Have faith everyone, seems like if you did order an SR they will make it for you!
Was there also a portal to complete the payment? I got the final payment email and VIN, but no portal. Tesla said it should show up in a few days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Was there also a portal to complete the payment? I got the final payment email and VIN, but no portal. Tesla said it should show up in a few days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, it told me my payment was due and wanted me to link a bank account with 'Plaid'. No I see a 'Final Payment' right below insurance. I went ahead and paid so they both have check marks and it just says prepare for delivery now. I got ahold of my SA and he said next step would be a text message to schedule delivery.

Yep, it told me my payment was due and wanted me to link a bank account with 'Plaid'. No I see a 'Final Payment' right below insurance. I went ahead and paid so they both have check marks and it just says prepare for delivery now. I got ahold of my SA and he said next step would be a text message to schedule delivery.
Huh. I got a VIN, then was texted to schedule delivery, then got the email that final payment was ready. I haven't paid yet, but have scheduled delivery o.0

Reactions: mcmcn
A unicorn is born...... 135XXX A 7 seater standard range! Got an email from ([email protected] in case anyone wants to get a notification if you get an email from them) Tesla that final payment is ready. Went to summary page and there is was! :D Have faith everyone, seems like if you did order an SR they will make it for you!

This is fantastic news! For you and for me! I think you ordered after me, but I live farther west than you.

Reactions: mcmcn

If you can find out the "born date", the date it left the factory, from you SA, it might help settle the question of whether the factory stopped making MY SR7 when the SR was cancelled (Feb 22), and the implication that not all reservations will get a car...

Great news .. Congratulations ... finally seeing MSM getting delivered for SR 7 model .. would you know the factory built date? Because I ordered on Feb 10 th and I like I mentioned, I was officially told that I may not get the same configuration unless I change my options. I did not modify or cancel my order, i thought i would keep it until this month end, if there is any chance they're still manufacturing SR 7 then i would like to hold on to my order.

If you can find out the "born date", the date it left the factory, from you SA, it might help settle the question of whether the factory stopped making MY SR7 when the SR was cancelled (Feb 22), and the implication that not all reservations will get a car...

My SA is very nice but not helpful at all. I asked him when it was born and he said 'If you got the vin today then it came off the line recently' NSSherlock, I could of guessed that. I will ask again but he doesnt seem to want to take the time to put the VIN in and answer my question, kinda frustrating. I will definitely update if I get that info though.

Great news! Where are you located? I ordered one day prior to you, same config except for white exterior. In CA myself. Fingers Crossed for a new batch coming very soon.