Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And i think you guys are right. I think they want us to cancel but does anyone know if THEY cancel will we receive any compensation

Attachments

• 2CBAB280-8948-460D-94A0-090DB6DE2A51.jpeg
    2CBAB280-8948-460D-94A0-090DB6DE2A51.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 62
It seems real. I just spoke to my SA and she can see in system that my car will be built in 7-10 days time frame. I called originally to match a SR 5 seater that I spotted in inventory. Now I want to hold on to my. SR 7 seater. White/black/no FSD/no hitch/SR/ seater ordered on 2/11

Reactions: jendegooze
So they think you’ll get a vin and pick up by Wednesday? as in, your vehicle will be born tomorrow, shipped to SoCal and theyll have an open delivery appointment time? I’d guess they are booked through the end of the month already with all the cars built and delivered last week. Seems like a stretch to get all that done. However, new model y still shows as 1-10 week delivery window when ordering.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. We'll see if they pull through, if not then it's more waiting. Not much we can do at this point, SA's are all telling everyone a different story in regards to their SR7 orders. No consistency whatsoever.

That's great news =) Did you used to have a delivery date range after you ordered your car then disappeared around end of February then just recently got it back ? That's what happened to me, I had an estimate delivery date on my profile page right after I placed the order and then went away and I still don't have an updated delivery date. Knowing that you received one gives me a little hope LOL

Hi! New here. Ordered my MY 3/24 and am excited to take delivery in 4-14 days as quoted yesterday! Called SA and was matched to a VIN in existing inventory in Vegas (10 hours from me), nearly same build with addition of tow. Vin 159,xxx.
Pearl White/Black Interior/20"/7 seater

Now scouring this community for every thing I need to know as a first time Tesla owner!!

Reactions: jendegooze
Hi! New here. Ordered my MY 3/24 and am excited to take delivery in 4-14 days as quoted yesterday! Called SA and was matched to a VIN in existing inventory in Vegas (10 hours from me), nearly same build with addition of tow. Vin 159,xxx.
Pearl White/Black Interior/20"/7 seater

Now scouring this community for every thing I need to know as a first time Tesla owner!!
congrats!