Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ spec?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!
I’m about to order an SR+ but am becoming increasingly nervous as I can’t actually find a spec list anywhere for what the car actually has!

so I’ve googled here and there. I’ve been through the Tesla site but still no clarity! I’ve even read the owners manual from cover to cover but can’t find a full list of what actually is included with that model. As an example, DAB radio is referred to as “if fitted” but nowhere does it say it is fitted to any model! Dash cam seems a bit vague and speed limiter, well god knows? I’ve read on forums that ambient lighting and fog lights are disabled, but the manual doesn’t say this so I’m getting a bit nervous about what I get for my £40K.

I’m hoping someone here can point me in the right direction! Cheers!

Not to be overly flippant but

Gaze up at the stars at night ;)

(Ignore the recently launched Starlink consellations, though)

It is a mystery to more than me what can be updated in marketing material and owner's manuals with a few keystrokes just doesn't get done at all, let alone in a timely fashion. Surely they could dragoon some school leaver that knows HTML at an apprenticeship pay level...

Last edited:
Hi all!
I’m about to order an SR+ but am becoming increasingly nervous as I can’t actually find a spec list anywhere for what the car actually has!

so I’ve googled here and there. I’ve been through the Tesla site but still no clarity! I’ve even read the owners manual from cover to cover but can’t find a full list of what actually is included with that model. As an example, DAB radio is referred to as “if fitted” but nowhere does it say it is fitted to any model! Dash cam seems a bit vague and speed limiter, well god knows? I’ve read on forums that ambient lighting and fog lights are disabled, but the manual doesn’t say this so I’m getting a bit nervous about what I get for my £40K.

EDIT: Apologies, read that as you were about to collect, not about to order. Anyway - the below will come in handy when you're ready to collect it!

I wouldn't worry about ensuring the SR+ has all of the options that it's supposed to come with. There's so few additional modules/addons (such as traditional cars) that it's not something that's going to be missed from production.

In terms of removable items, do check that you have:

• Universal Mobile Charger (black square bag with 3pin charger inside)
  • Type 2 cable (will come wrapped in polythene
  • First Aid Kit
  • Tow Hook
  • An aero cap installed on each wheel
  • 2 Key cards
  • A micro fibre cloth
  • Wireless Phone Charger
  • Mudflaps
I can't think of any other items that should come with the SR+ and are removable.

For a delivery checklist, you might find this useful (although even parts of this are out of date:

Tesla Model 3 UK RHD - Delivery Checklist

Maybe other forum members can link a more up to date version than the above?

Last edited:
I can also give you (or you can grab it from my profile) a referral link to start your order with that will give you (and me) around 400 free supercharger miles to use within six months :)

The spec is pretty much as in the configuration options. Make sure that you screen shot it when ordering so you can check things off against what arrives - its quite a long lead time and Tesla have been known to change specs between ordering and delivery.

I wouldn't worry about ensuring the SR+ has all of the options that it's supposed to come with. There's so few additional modules/addons (such as traditional cars) that it's not something that's going to be missed from production.

In terms of removable items, do check that you have:

• Universal Mobile Charger (black square bag with 3pin charger inside)
  • Type 2 cable (will come wrapped in polythene
  • First Aid Kit
  • Tow Hook
  • An aero cap installed on each wheel
  • 2 Key cards
  • A micro fibre cloth
I can't think of any other items that should come with the SR+ and are removable.

For a delivery checklist, you might find this useful (although even parts of this are out of date:

Tesla Model 3 UK RHD - Delivery Checklist

Maybe other forum members can link a more up to date version than the above?

Good list of the removeables that are sometimes unavailable and therefore must be chased especially the Type 2 cables which earlier this year were notable by their absence.

The OP was mostly enquiring about the standard build equipment/features, IMHO, to which, in the absense of any up-to-date dictum from Tesla, the answers may only be revealed in the celestial sphere.

Good list of the removeables that are sometimes unavailable and therefore must be chased especially the Type 2 cables which earlier this year were notable by their absence.

The OP was mostly enquiring about the standard build equipment/features, IMHO, to which, in the absense of any up-to-date dictum from Tesla, the answers may only be revealed in the celestial sphere.
Yes - just realised I completely mis-read the OP's post!

Hi all!

OK - let's try again:

SR+ gets everything that the LR and Performance models have except:
  • A bigger battery providing more range
  • Lowered suspension (on the P)
  • A secondary motor enabling all wheel drive and faster acceleration and top speed.
  • Floor mats
  • Ambient Lighting
  • Front Fog Lights
  • Subwoofer and 2 additional tweeters
  • 1 years Premium Connectivity
  • Track Mode (on the P)
  • 20" alloys (on the P)
All cars come with DAB, Dash cam, speed limiter, auto-pilot.

And make sure you use a referral code to get 1000 miles of free super charging!

Did someone mention a referral code

pick-me-pick-5vi4s9.jpg

@Vikingdad If you're near Manchester you can have a look at mine if you wish

• Funny
Reactions: Empato and Js1977
Many thanks to you all for the advice and detail. It makes sense that it’s easier to say what it doesn’t have compared to higher spec models so that’s great. Most of the missing features make sense except for the ambient lighting - slightly crackers that one!

I will certainly look into using a referral code, but I’m getting it as a company car so might be different rules.currently drive a C220 Merc AMG Line of my own, but the appeal of a ‘free’ company car is calling me! Test drove a Kia eNiro and then the Model 3 yesterday. Blown away by both to be fair to Kia, but as the hatch on the Kia is too shallow to get my dogs in, it has no advantage over the Tesla which I found immediately comfortable in and ‘at one’ with.

You might laugh, but I bet I’m not the first one to go into the showroom and say I don’t like the Aero wheels, for the salesman to pull it off and say “How about those then?” Impressed with assistance at Stockport too!

one more question, I note it doesn’t have a speed limiter. I like to use this in Average speed check areas, is there another way to achieve this? Thanks again. I’ll be putting my form into work tomorrow!

one more question, I note it doesn’t have a speed limiter. I like to use this in Average speed check areas, is there another way to achieve this? Thanks again. I’ll be putting my form into work tomorrow!

You can reduce the set speed with cruise control on. This is the same on all models. The cruise control is Traffic Aware which sometimes turns out to be less than ideal when you just want the car to follow a "dumb" speed limit but that's how it (presently) works. These things can change in software updates in the future if we're lucky!

Agreed that the Aero wheel covers are an acquired taste but they do add range.

In TACC you can use the right scroll wheel to dial in any speed you like. Clicking it left or right sets the separation distance from the car in front.