Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is me… I have a pile of Tesla accessories in the garage and everything ready to go super depressing hahaha but no Tesla yet.
I had everything ready 3 months ago where the original EDD was October. Not depressed though. Just mad and disappointed. The car is finally here and pickup is in two days. Also not excited either. Just glad it’s finally over with.
Yours will come eventually.

Reactions: Te3la_ and m3m5
I had everything ready 3 months ago where the original EDD was October. Not depressed though. Just mad and disappointed. The car is finally here and pickup is in two days. Also not excited either. Just glad it’s finally over with.
Yours will come eventually.
Your right probably more disappointed. Well exciting and congrats that’s awesome you can put the wait behind you and finally pick it up.

Reactions: m3m5
Same here brother. All set to go. Nema 14 50 installed. Only need the car . Lol
How much did it cost to install a Nema 14-50? I’m thinking about putting in a Nema 14-30. Any recommendations in the lower mainland that isn’t going to gouge on pricing?
Ideally I’d like to do it myself but worried about strata and insurance. This probably needs to be certified, inspected, and signed off that it’s installed correctly by a professional.

How much did it cost to install a Nema 14-50? I’m thinking about putting in a Nema 14-30. Any recommendations in the lower mainland that isn’t going to gouge on pricing?
Ideally I’d like to do it myself but worried about strata and insurance. This probably needs to be certified, inspected, and signed off that it’s installed correctly by a professional.

Not sure about BC. But in Ontario close to Toronto it was about $850 . My panel is little further away from the garage. These cables are expensive if your panel is far. I got it installed begennimg of January .

Not sure about BC. But in Ontario close to Toronto it was about $850 . My panel is little further away from the garage. These cables are expensive if your panel is far. I got it installed begennimg of January .
Sorry, thought you were located here in BC! Should’ve checked the location before posting (on mobile). Thanks for the price though, a ballpark figure I can expect…

Reactions: amit_gunner

I just got a Telsa charger done today.
One of the things you need to check out first, is if your panel can handle the load. If it can great!
For me, I'm planning other projects that need increased load as well, so I needed to upgrade my panel to 200A and between paying Hydro to disconnect the service for the panel upgrade, putting in a new panel and wiring for the charger cost me almost $5k.

I just had a quick chat with my SA. He confirmed he can check whether will I get Ryzen when receiving VIN. I asked Can I put on hold if I want Ryzen and his answer the price of my older maybe would be the current listed price (I ordered before Canada IZEV was gone). Personally, I don't know how true this is tho. Anyone knows their hold policy right now?

OD: Sep 28th, 2021.
White Exterior/Black Interior, 18 Aero, No FSD
Current EDD: Feb,10th - Mar, 10th.
SA also told me the car will be built at the end of Feb and expected to arrive early March.

I just had a quick chat with my SA. He confirmed he can check whether will I get Ryzen when receiving VIN. I asked Can I put on hold if I want Ryzen and his answer the price of my older maybe would be the current listed price (I ordered before Canada IZEV was gone). Personally, I don't know how true this is tho. Anyone knows their hold policy right now?

SA also told me the car will be built at the end of Feb and expected to arrive early March.

Hi, just to clarify, did he say that if you put the car on hold you'll loose the IZEV? and will have to pay the current price of the car?

My SA told me that all Model 3 built since january get the Ryzen.