Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text message saying that I don’t have a trade in and to get a trade in value by texting my vehicle VIN etc, is this a good sign of a VIN soon?
Yes. After that happened to me I stopped by the showroom the next day and an advisor told me the specific build day of the car and a more narrow approximate delivery date - even though the app still showed two week range.

I didn't get a VIN though since the car was schedule to be built two weeks in the future.

It's nice to see a this kind of consistency. Do they just look up the car's details and see it explicitly or do you think there's any guesswork involved?
I asked them if they could confirm and they said they look it up via VIN number and had all of the details. Notated that it has the Ryzen processor, 12V li-on battery, heated wipers, and they said with the Ryzen processor, we lose a speaker behind the screen.

I asked each SA multiple times and they all said it definitively has a Ryzen processor. I need to rearrange my travel plans to pick this up now.

• Informative
Reactions: treebank and MR F
I asked them if they could confirm and they said they look it up via VIN number and had all of the details. Notated that it has the Ryzen processor, 12V li-on battery, heated wipers, and they said with the Ryzen processor, we lose a speaker behind the screen.

I asked each SA multiple times and they all said it definitively has a Ryzen processor. I need to rearrange my travel plans to pick this up now.
I spoke with an SA today, and got my EDD set for Feb 11th. I asked him about the LFP, 12v Li-ion, Ryzen, double pane rear windows ect. The only thing he was able to confirm was that it was LFP and new 12V battery. As far as the Ryzen, he was cryptic and said it he's heard a lot of noise about it and that it's probably what I think it is. Nice guy, glad he was able to help out. What I do know for sure was the car was made Feb 26th, so It just rolled off the line. Guess we will see for sure in 2 weeks! Very excited!!

What is your vin number ? Thanks